About MIA Membership
Who should be a MIA Member?
MIA welcomes Australian and International members who are:
- Marinas and Yacht Clubs
- Associated Industry Bodies
- Service Providers:
- Boat Equipment
- Boat Repairs and Maintenance
- Education and Training
- Marina Builder and Designers
- Marina Manufacturers, Maintenance and Service
- System Software
Benefits of being a MIA Member
As a MIA Member you will enjoy direct, national and global connections with both industry and Government organisations.
With the focussed group of professionals, you'll have access to advice and tips on issues such as governance, the environment, training, risk management, emergency procedures and optimising the management of your resources.
You will benefit from MIA initiatives and programs such as:
- International Clean Marinas Program
- Global Gold Anchor Scheme
- Biannual International Conference and Exhibition
- Education, Training and Scholarships
- Marina of the Year Awards
- Industry representation to government
- MIA Code of Ethics
You will be able to log onto the Members Area on this website and access Members Only Information, resources and research documents.
Discover all of the benefits of being a member of the MIA for:
Annual Membership Fees and Categories of Membership
For details on Membership Fees and Categories of Membership, please refer to the attached Membership Fees.
MIA Fees are GST Inclusive and are in AU$
Download our Australian Membership Kit or International Membership Kit , complete and return to MIA by post, email or fax.
Enquiries about Membership
Contact the MIA Membership & Communications Manager - Email email@example.com or Tel. + 61 2 9439 5806